Sunday 6 November 2011

Brand Love: Levis


I was going through my closet the other day and found an old pair of Levis that I picked up in Montreal about seven years ago. They were pretty much my favourite jeans for more than half a decade and in spite of a few well placed wrips, are still some of the best fitting, most comfortable jeans I've ever owned. On top of that, they didn't cost me an arm and leg.

Red Ribbon has been carrying Levis for men and women for a few years now and find that they're popular both for how they look and how affordable they are. And in my opinion, they wear in like no other brand of jean.

But you don't have to take my word for it.
Check out this article from New York Magazine that tested the strength and durability of three popular denim brands. Levis come out on top!